Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weird Habits


Do you have any really weird habits that you've never really thought about.Or just not noticed until recently (like when I just mentioned).Here are some of mine:


1. I talk to my cat about my problems acting like they're his. example-"Sherlock you are going to be fine when we move, seriously, you'll make other kitty friends and have lots of fun!"




2. When I'm in my house, I don't like to close the door to the bathroom all the way.When I'm home alone I don't like to close it at all...




3. I can't go to sleep without at least one body part covered with a blanket/sheet.I also can't go to sleep with my whole body covered there has to be at least one body part exposed, and not including my head.




4. I never call people.I know it's bad, but unless someone says specifically to call them I won't; and even if they do I still sometimes forget, unless it's for something I absolutely CAN'T forget.




So, that's all I can think of right now, tell me yours...

4 comments:

Palindrome said...

I have some weird habits too, but I'm pretty sure you know all of them.

Unknown said...

i think you should start calling me more =)

plug said...

It runs in the family. I'm not much of a caller either. I like to have the covers up to my neck with one foot hanging out. Bathroom doors depends on where windows are outside the room (know what I mean?)but generally I like them closed. I think Sherlock appreciates the conversation.

Dagromm said...

The bathroom door should always be closed. Always. Even if no one is home. Always.