Monday, June 11, 2007

electronic trouble


It was the middle of March, and I was using my camera all the time!And my friend had found an iPod in one of the bathrooms at school, and no one had come and claimed it, so she gave it to me.And then out of nowhere, my camera breaks.I tried to turn it on and it beeped at me, then nothing happened.I can't remeber if it was in the same day but it was at least in the same week, that my iPod broke.I was babysitting for the elementary school's PTA meeting and one of the other babysitters picked up my coat to throw it on another chair, and it fell out of the pocket.The screen cracked and I was soooo pissed.Now, I don't believe in bad luck or anything but it was an awful big coincidence that it happened in the same week.


Then, last night I was trying to post about my summer, when I would hit "publish" it said what it says when it publishes successfully.So I went to go see it and it didn't show up.I was so confused so I tried going back and hit "publish" again. This time it said something like cannot edit html, I don't even know.So I go back to my blog and do the search for the word summer.Sure enough it shows up, just as I had done it.But it still wasn't showing up on the blog archive or anything.It was like it was hidden.Anyway I did a couple of test posts to see if they showed up, and of course they did not.I just gave up and left.


So this morning I come on the computer and all four of the posts from last night are on there like nothing happened.(I know it is just a computer but it makes me so mad)!!!After that I deleted the ones I didn't need and then made this post.And I got to thinking, the first post I was trying to do last night was my 13th.....but again, I am not superstitious!



2 comments:

Goo said...

This same exact thing happened to Lit a couple of weeks ago. It's not just you, honey.

Palindrome said...

Speaking of cameras mine is pretty cool. Sigh I do love taunting people with superior material goods. I'd be a very bad Buddhist.