Sunday, June 10, 2007

Summer

My friends are always so pumped about summer, saying that's all they look forward too, and blah blah blah...But I've always found summer to be very lonely.Maybe it's cuz I'm a loner and I don't actually do anything except for eat Ramen at home with the twins playing Sims.And it's not just this year I feel lonely, you know, cuz Plug's gone, even though that does SUCK!Anyway, lately I've been doing pretty good with the whole summer break thing, I mean it's only been a week but I've covered almost all of my best friends!Truthfully (if it was any other summer,I guess) all I want is to be occupied with school, because as much as I hate doing stuff, I hate not doing stuff more.And at school I can see all of my friends without even making an effort!!




1 comment:

Palindrome said...

Oh, sod off! I've called you almost everyday, so don't talk about being lonely. You are a very difficult person to get a hold of by the way. You need a secretary.