Sunday, September 16, 2007

Three Wishes

I literally have nothing else to post about...

You know the old story of a genie with three wishes? Well, I think about wishes a lot, and to only have three would be a real bummer. But to have any would be kind of cool. And three does make people think about what really matters to them. So here are mine:

1.) I don't know if this means it's the most important, but I would have to say to grow up to be a successful movie/theatre actress and director. Now, success isn't measured in how famous you are or how much money you have. To me, it's measured in how happy I am. So, being successful later will mean that I shall get to work with very talented people. These including, but not limited to, Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor, Idina Menzel, Drew Barrymoore, and like such as.

2.) If this is second most important, I would have to say finding the love of my life (aka: Daniel Radcliffe) and having a nice home and family with him. Hopefully that means somewhere in Australia, with one beautiful daughter, and HUGE yacht!!!

3.) This wish is very very important to me, even though it is the least out of three. My last wish would be to be very flexible, like a trained, professional ballerina. Where I could lift my leg exactly vertical, without any strain. This might also include being able to do a little pointe, as I have always wanted to do that. But it would have to be a special, magical shoe that didn't hurt my toes!!!

And there you have it.

5 comments:

Goo said...

Wait there just a minute! I thought you and Daniel were planning to settle in Dallas. Has he changed his mind?

Rake said...

Oh, well Dallas yeah. That's where we will start. But we'll end up in Australia to raise our family!!

Palindrome said...

I would wish for:

1.)A sock that never wore out never got dirtyy and always kept your feet at the perfect teperature.

2.) another sock just like the afore metioned one because only having one pefect sock is never very useful unless you're going to make a perfect sock pupet.

3.) a third sock so i have a spare if i lose one, of i feel like making the perfect sock pupet.

Dagromm said...

Wouldn't it suck if you married Daniel Radcliffe, moved to Australia, had a HUGE yacht, but your daughter were ugly???? Man that would be the worst.

Sorry, the sarcasm is infused in me genetically. I'm hoping that I'll out grow it someday, but looking at my family I'm doubtful.

Anonymous said...

Good post.