Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guys

So, let's just get this straight for all of you that are confused:

Hot guy is the hot one that I love talking to but I really can't tell if there's anything between us, like I don't know when or if he's flirting.

Cute guy is the cute one that I've never talked to and kind of am just putting off!

Nice guy is now just guy, cuz he's still nice, but there's no real attraction anymore.

Enter pretty eye guy. He has pretty eyes. Kind of like mine if you're wondering. But he is super duper nice, and funny. And cute, and we're hanging out this weekend so that will be very exciting!

Not a spectacular post, but an informative one....LOVE!

8 comments:

Dagromm said...

I am so confused. Is guy pronounced with the I sound or the E sound? It's hard to tell when reading Canadian.

Goo said...

I had a friend in elementary school whose parents were named Guy and Gigi. Vowel confusion abounded. It always seemed to me that they ought to be French, but the weren't.

Palindrome said...

The guy who invented names just rolled over in his grave.

Rake said...

Hahaha. But I actually can't tell if you're serious, you don't know how to pronounce guy?

LIT said...

Dagromm---I laughed out loud for a full 20 sec. after reading your comment; that sounded so like us. HOWEVER, since the title of the blog is plural, "Guys", it must definitely be long "i"; otherwise it would be just a syllable away from "geezer", and I don't think Rake is checking them out. Of course, with a long "i" it's only a syllable away from "geyser", but that's a whole 'nother topic.

Dagromm said...

I love my mom!

jaz said...

We all love your mom!

Now, I want to know if pretty eye guy does anything special to his eyes to make them pretty, like use the right mascara or eyelash curler. Rake did say they were like her eyes (which I agree are gorgeous), so I was wondering whether they use the same make-up techniques.

polio said...

When are you and your siblings going to post again? I can only read about Terry Fox and Hot Guys so many times! Grr!