Friday, August 3, 2007

Haircut


Sorry if all my posts are getting annoying, but I have to make up for all the ones I missed during the move.


But anyway I got a hair cut today. And I will put up a picture where you can't really see my eyes. Anyway, these are the reactions I got.... Dad: I...like....it. It just kind of reminds me of Ashlee Simpson and I don't really like her personality so...eh. Mom: Oooh. Look at you. I like it! It looks very up-to-date and good! Easel: Uh. You stole my idea. I wanted side bangs! Sandbox: (half an hour later) Oh. You got a haircut.


Well, I like it. A lot.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, and I also agree with your dad. It does have a certain Ashley Simpson look to it. Tell Easel that she can do side bangs and just make them go to the other side. And as for Sandbox, he noticed. That's impressive for a boy his age!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Palindrome said...

I like it, it makes you look pretty... not that you weren't pretty before but you get my point.