Monday, August 20, 2007

10 things that piss me off




1.) When people interupt me reading. I mean, I'm a slow reader anyway, and when people interupt me just to ask stupid questions, I read even slower.


2.) When sneezes don't come out. I like sneezes, they are very refreshing, and when you think you have one but it just taunts you and you make weird faces then it's not cool.


3.) When people say "Huh?" right in the middle of me talking, before I finish. I mean they should be listening, and if they have to have me repeat the first part, they should say it nicer.


4.) When people bring up something and then refuse to talk about it. I mean I do that, but still.


5.) When you've tried everything you can to go to sleep but you're still wide awake at 4 am.


6.) When hiccups hurt real bad, and you have them 5 times a day!! Mine ALWAYS hurt!


7.) When people don't have opinions of their own they just copy what do or say.


8.) When you know the name of someone/something and you can't think of it! I am so OCD and this really bugs me.


9.) When people will never engage in, and always avoid, a serious/deep conversation about beliefs or emotions or death, or anything really.


10.) When you have way more than ten things on a list but you don't want to make it bigger cuz 10 is such a nice round number so you really have like 16.


2 comments:

Palindrome said...

oh man I'm a slow reader too. I know how you feel.

Rake said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...yep.