Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday List

PRESENTS:
* Munchkin
* make-up brush set from Sephora (or other, just a full, nice set)
* The Office: Clue (boardgame)
* books (Poisonwood Bible, Walden, Hunger Games Series, etc.)
* decorations for apartment (posters[Barbara Streisand])
* Converse (size 6 Men's; any color but orange; low-top; thin-sole)
* bags (cross-body; leather)
* black leggings(interesting styles; size M)
* jeans (size 5 or 6; super skinny; blue THEN other colors)
* cute dishes/kitchen supplies (large pyrex measuring cup)

LITTLER GIFTS:

* socks!
* movies (Moulin Rouge,Nine)
* cute tights/leg warmers
* scarves (large, soft, patterned)
* make-up (eye shadows [nudes, purples, greens]; lip stains [not glosses, just lipstick])
* mini pencil holder for planner @ Container Store $3.99 *music (cds)

5 comments:

LIT said...

Thought I still had Poisonwood Bible, but, alas, I've passed it on somewhere else. I'll see what I can do about kitchen supplies, definitely have the large pyrex measuring cup covered.

I know why you're seeking socks, leggings because it is freaking cold and windy where you are. Good luck on your list, and if I don't get back here soon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Really enjoyed both our visits; wish they could have been a little longer and allowed some board games, etc.

Love you,
P.S. If you check my blog go to older posts and start with "Everything's up to date . . . ." and move up from there. Some of the photos are pretty good, and it is a pretty comprehensive travelogue.

Rake said...

Aw, okay. Well, thank you! :D I really enjoyed our visits as well, but of course board games would have been a plus! I shall indeed read your posts; I just commented on Tazz's blog, saying that was my revolution. LOVE.

LIT said...

When Taz hears from you I think she is really thrilled. You are, still one of the older teens, and that make you an idol. Additionally, it helps hold family together, and that's important too.

Love you.

Goo said...

Birthday list! That's so cute. I still haven't gottent he Christmas gifts in the mail. Ha!

Tazzonater said...

I don't think I've ever heard anyone who asked for socks for their birthday!