Saturday, February 12, 2011

my other blog

So, as you know, Emily has this other blog called Tumblr. And ever since she got it and got obsessed with it, she has pestered me everyday to get one. So, I finally did. Here's the URL:

www.raw-magnetism.tumblr.com

I'm not insisting you check it regularly. Although, I do post on it everyday, for some reason, it is just more easily accessible than this one. But that doesn't mean I'll stop posting on this one, cuz I won't. This is just more of updates and such, and that one is like random things I've come across, or that is on my mind. And my OTHER blog, Teen Bogue, I am for sure still keeping up with, so don't forget to check that one as well. :) LOVE.

4 comments:

LIT said...

Well, I lost all my blog list when I tried to copy in the new address you gave us, and it took a good 20-30 min. to recover everyone. Big Deal! Big Complaint! Never mind. I handled it. Now that I'm over that. . . .

Love you.

Rake said...

I don't really understand what happened, but I'm sorry.

LIT said...

It wasn't your fault, but I appreciate your concern. Thanks.
Love---

Goo said...

You promised me a post. Whine, whine, whine. If you're not careful I'll start random texting you again.