Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Things

So, first of all, sorry. For taking so long. I do have an explanation though.

I have been busy! I've been working every day of every weekend, keeping up with school, maintaining a long-distance relationship, and have recently been finishing/still in the process of making four student films. It has been awesome, so much fun, but oh-so-tiring. That's my explanation. Hope it's good enough for you.

That's my brief update at one in the morning. There are details and snippets and more elaborated stories of course, but they will most likely come out easier with a question. So please, prompt me.

My other piece of news is, probably not as exciting for you, but a great new idea for me. I have just thought of it while signing in to make this post and see/remembering I have a whole other blog. Remember Teen Bogue? Well, I have decided to get that running again, well actually, not again, because it never really happened in the first place. But I have decided to change the topic. Instead of "bogue-ing" people based on what they wear, I shall merely record little things I experience throughout the city. Little snippets of conversation I overhear on the street, or people I observe on the subway. It seems like an interesting new aim for me, but tell me what you think.

LOVE. <3

7 comments:

Goo said...

Happy to see you blogging again! I was getting worried about you. I'm glad you're staying busy, but make sure you don't run yourself into the ground and make sure you still have plenty of time to just enjoy this part of your life. Let's talk soon! Love and kisses :)

Rake said...

Well, of course. I am enjoying it! We should talk soon. Yeah! <3

LIT said...

First, let me compliment your amazingly more adult writing. I know you've been chided about your style previously, but this time you sounded very different. Is college educating you?

Second, your Bogue idea sounds terrific to me. You have such a broad landscape from which to choose right now---roommates, classes, theatre, work, etc. It just goes on and on, and people are so wonderfully different and truly funny. . . or sad. Go for it!

Send me an e-mail when you know your schedule for Christmas week. I will be in your city a little over four hours on the afternoon of Dec. 23. If you're not working maybe you can come to the station and pick up the family X-mas gifts. My hope is to bring them with me---saves a heap of postage, you know. You do have my e-address, right?

Love you.

Rake said...

Haha, I think college is educating me, in fact. :)

I'm glad you like the idea. And yes, I do believe I have your e-mail address. I should know my schedule in a couple weeks. Is that too late? I hope not. LOVE.

LIT said...

Two weeks is fine as long as we communicate. But watch out I've got your cell #. Haha to you.

Rake said...

Haha, indeed. :) But I will be sure to communicate.

Tazzonater said...

Coolios. Sounds like a GREAT idea to me.
BYE =D