Saturday, June 19, 2010

Update

So, not a lot to update on. I sent y'all an e-mail after graduation kind of updating but I wanted to bring back the blogging.

The only thing really is that, on Wednesday I had an interview at a place called Plato's Closet. It's a clothing/shoe/accessories store that buys used stuff from people and then sells them at a lower price, but it's all now, in-style teen clothing. It's awesome. So I haven't gotten a call from them yet telling me if I got the job or not. They said they'd call during the weekend, so...

I'll let you guys know when I know. LOVE. <3

4 comments:

LIT said...

Wishing you more good luck than you can imagine!

Rake said...

Thank you! :)

jaz said...

Hope you get hired and that they have a great employee discount!

Rake said...

Yeah me too! :D