Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finals

This week was finals week.

American History of Film & Music:

Wrote an impromptu film review of Sherlock Holmes. Listened to music.

AP Studio Art 2D Photography:

Picked out my 13 best pieces out of A LOT. Put them in order of best to not-best.

Study Hall:

Totally dipped out. Went to lunch at Crazy Buffet.

English:

Like four multiple choice questions, and two essays.

French:

Studied like mad, about an hour actually, was on it!

American Government:

Studied for like five hours. We got to use a notecard. Those five hours were making the notecard. I think I did really well.

P.E.:

Studied. Most of it was common sense. Afterward we played four square.

ONLY ONE MORE SEMESTER OF HIGH SCHOOL LEFT!!!

15 comments:

LIT said...

Sounds like you aced them. Hope that's true.

Make the most of that "one more semester." Continue working hard; in other words, don't blow it!

I miss having all of you here for fun and games, and let us know when the college choice is made.

What was the reaction to Polio's Xmas gift?

Love you.

Goo said...

Woohoo. Way to go! Keep up the good work.

I'm exhausted, but happy for you. (I'm even happier that you're keeping up with the posting.)

Rake said...

I'm pretty sure I aced them as well. Definitely not gonna blow it. And of course I'll let you guys know.

I DID hear from Columbia saying they didn't have my letters of recommendation, so I e-mailed them and they wrote back saying they did have everything. Soo...don't know what's up with that.

I LOVED Polio's gift. Well, gifts. They are so useful, and very chic. My dorm room is gonna by fly!

I will do my best do to even BETTER with the posting. LOVE. <3

Tazzonater said...

I'm happy your acing everything! I can not say the same for me! I'm Bcing alot of stuff though.

plug said...

*sigh*

Rake said...

What's the sigh fo' mamma?

B's are good though, Tazz, keep it up! ;)

LOVE. <3

Tazzonater said...

Yeah but I think I'd rather have A's.

Rake said...

Ah, ok. LOVE. <3 :)

Tazzonater said...

But then again if I do make all A's then probally half of it is going to be low A's.

LIT said...

Taz, an "A" in an "A" any way you slice it. And if you make"B's", chances are with a little more effort they will turn into "A's". If they don't, don't give up. Just hang in there. and hold onto the "B's". They're not half-bad. Isn't that right, Rake?

Tazzonater said...

Well I know I'm not Rake but, I know there not bad It's just A stands for Awsome and that's what I am. B stands for between A and C.

Rake said...

Haha. Well that IS RIGHT! That's how I live. ;)

LOVE. <3

Tazzonater said...

I was checking my scores online tonight and I dropped one of my grades. My Report card.


Language 95
Spelling 93
Soaacial studies 76!
Reading 94
Math 91
Science hasn't been put on the computer yet.

Rake said...

Oh well, they rest are amazing! :) LOVE. <3

Tazzonater said...

Thanks:)