Monday, December 7, 2009

christmas list

Big:
-perfume (Versace Light Crystal, Stella McCartney)

Regular:
*Clothes->
-cardigans (plum, charcoal, navy, olive) +
-skirts (dark, tiny floral, light weight) +
-dresses (artsy, hippie, casual) +

*Accessories->
-bags (small, over the shoulder) +
-tights (dark and patterned, thick) +
-scarves (artsy, NOT WINTER, large) +
-belts (hippie> earth tones, materials) +

*Shoes->
-Oxfords (all black, OR, black & white) +
-FIXED! =

-door shoe rack (mostly for heels)

Small:
-nail polish (lime green, lemon yellow, plum purple)
-hair pieces (peacock feathers, brown feathers)
-PISTACHIOS




+ VINTAGE (actually or made to look like it)

= What I really really want is for my shoes to get fixed, because I have a couple of pairs that really need to be fixed so that I can actually wear them now, and I don’t actually need more shoes ;)

2 comments:

plug said...

You heard it here folks - she says she doesn't need any more shoes!

Rake said...

Listen, I said NEED, not WANT. Just because I have 40 pairs doesn't mean I wear them ALL! (Yes, I counted).