Thursday, January 21, 2010

birthday list

Rachel’s Birthday List 2010


1) Laptop, of course. ;)

2) PERFUME: (you’ll find them at Macy’s most likely)
-Versace Light Crystal
-Vera Wang Princess
-Burberry Brit [pink & plaid]
-Miracle, So Magic

3) GAMES:
-The Office Clue (Urban Outfitters $40)
-Scattergories
-Taboo

4) MUSIC:
-Regina Spektor cd’s (Begin To Hope & Soviet Kitsch)
-Regina Spektor sheet music from all albums

5) FIX SHOES:
-cowboy boots->bottom of heel
-grey booties->bottom of toe
-fringy boots->bottom of heel
-black booties->chains off (temporarily?)

6) TIGHTS: (Urban Outfitters, Icing)
-black and patterned +
-one pair of solid black
-colored and patterned +
-colored, solid +
-funky, fun

7) SCARVES: (Target, Plato’s, Urban Outfitters)
-patterned, or solid [not wintery] +
-artsy, hippie, pretty

8) iPod Nano Armband (Wal-Mart $20)

9) MOVIES:
-Whip It
-Harry Potter 6
-Bruno

ANYTHING YOU THINK I’LL LIKE, BECAUSE I TRUST YOU!



+ means you can get more than one, because I like an abundance!

5 comments:

plug said...

Good Lort! You're gonna be 18!

Rake said...

I knooooowwww! It's awesome!

Tazzonater said...

youre gonna be 18? I know what some of these are like: Scattergories(Awsome game)
Taboo (know we have it but don't know how to play.)
Cowboy boots (have some my self)
All of the scarves (sound CUTE)
iPod nano
and Harry Potter Six (Can't blame you for wanting it!)

Rake said...

Haha, yeah, I think my list is pretty well rounded as well! ;) LOVE. <3

Tazzonater said...

yep