Saturday, July 11, 2009

my life as of now

Right. So it's been like a year. Sorry about that.

Here's my life:

1) It's the summer, and I'm loving it, I've made some projects for myself to do so I don't get too bored, including alphabetizing the dvd's and starting my SENIOR YEAR SCRAPBOOK!

2) My only summer homework is to take pictures, this is for AP Studio Photography. :)

3) My boyfriend, Captain AJ Soulpatch, is amazing, and yesterday was our 9 month anniversary. I'm very happy, and in love, and all that jazz.

4) I'm not in a show at the moment, which is the first time since, well, a year. And I'm very relaxed, but I miss it. Though I have an audition next week.

5) I just got back from Nova Scotia, Canada, and New York City. It was amazing. I saw Avenue Q on broadway and covered Times Square like mad. In Canada we went to this place called The Ovens, which are sea caves, and I took loads of pictures. So much fun.

6) Before I went on vacation I had started to do daily morning workouts with Soulpatch, and it felt really good and I could notice a difference. Then I went on vacation and ate a bunch and didn't work out and DEFINITELY noticed a difference. So now we've started again, and I'm struggling to get back into the routine of things, but hopefully soon it will be no problem, and I'll notice a difference again.

That's pretty much it. Comment or e-mail, or just write on your own. LOVE. <3 :)

11 comments:

Dagromm said...

FYI, it gets harder and harder to get back in the routine when you get older so make it as ingrained as possible right now. Miss you!

Chillax said...

Or just go ahead and give up and tell everyone that you're big boneded. That's what I do.

Goo said...

So good to hear from you!!!!!

I had a great time in NYC with you guys and I'm ready to do it all again. Maybe you guys could think about coming my way for spring break or something...?

I can't find the correct cord to download my pictures yet, but as soon as I do, I'll share. I want to see your pictures too.

More later! OXOXOXOX

Rake said...

Thanks guys, it's good to hear from you too. I'm not gonna post like everyday or anything, but I'm definitely gonna keep up with it. LOVE. <3

jaz said...

Can't wait to see a few photos of the Ovens. Sounds fantastic.

And good luck with the working out. I always enjoy the way I feel once I get into the habit--which I am also trying to do right now. I figure if I can get the the gym three days a week right now, it will be easy to slowly increase that without messing with our regular schedules.

Rake said...

Exactly. I shall work out a way with my mother and father to get pictures to each and every one of you. LOVE. <3 :)

LIT said...

Wish I'd become interested in photography at your age, but I certainly enjoy it now. Goo indicated that your family is upbeat and on the go and thoroughly delightful. Glad you had such a great vacation.

How did Easel's big dance go? Did she feel like the belle of the ball?

And what has it done to your take on life to have lived in two countries now?

I hope you do continue to blog as promised. We all look forward to your ideas and news.

Love you!

Rake said...

Yeah, I'm not as consistent with my photography as I'd like to be, but I'm working on it. Easle had a blast at her dance, and looked great too. I'm really greatful that I've lived in two countries now, I've learned a lot from it, and I can tell it has changed me, for the better. LOVE. <3

plug said...

I'm glad Goo felt we were upbeat and delightful - I don't always feel that we come across that way. We were definitely on the go! It was a whirlwind weekend but wonderful. I'll try and blo more regularly myself. On the weekends. When I get a turn at the computer. And I'm not sleeping.

plug said...

OK, I meant blog. Man, if I have to spell things correctly, I'm gonna give up now.

Rake said...

Hahaha, that was funny. Ok cool. LOVE. <3