Wednesday, July 4, 2007

movie idea

So I've thought of one. And I have to warn you, before you read on, it's...diffferent. But anyway, it starts off like a chick flick, guy meets girl in the park, flirting and they eventually go out and fall in love. Then: he dies! But not just the traditional car-crash-teen-death, but something new. You never hear of a guy being anorexic, so I think that is the way to go. So, after the death, the girlfriend falls in love with his sister.THE END. I know what you're thinking: that's cruel, they were in love and he just died, but it's a movie and it's different and those are all of my reasons to keep it and I like it SO THERE!!!But seriously tell me what you think...

3 comments:

plug said...

Anorexia takes too long. How about West Nile Virus or ridiculous food poisoning?

polio said...

or maybe dies of surprise when he finds out his love is gay and wants his sister.

Goo said...

Who's the protagonist here? The guy, the girl, the sister, or anorexia?