Friday, July 20, 2007

Lists

I am one of those weird people that makes lists. A lot. Like last night when my head was a blur and I was overwhelmed because I don't even know why (Probably because of a certain book that's causing a lot of fuss and coming out tomorrow!!) Anyway, I have been without my two fashion magazines for a very long time, almost three months, and I was in desperate need of them. So I went to the bookstore and got them. And it's weird, when I read magazines, even though I love them, I get really mad. It's like they make you question your fashion sense/style. Or things you do, how to make them better, or worse. Well, I have been thinking a lot about my fashion style for some time and I needed to make lists to organize my mind!! You may think this post is insignificant and shallow, but you are wrong...

Reading List: (in no particular order)

Pigman~ Paul Zindel

Harry Potter 7~ J. K. Rowling

Save Karyn~ Karyn Bosnak

Wicked~ Gregory Macguire

Heart of Glass~ Zoey Dean

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 4~ Anne Brascheres

M or F~ Anthony Burgess

Peach Girl series~ Miwa Ueda

other random books



Back To School List:

glasses-cute, no-rimmed, square-ish

hair cut- layers, bangs tapering

subscription to Cosmogirl + 17

jeans- at least 2 pairs, dark, light, with pocket designs

nail polish- dark purple, lime green, neon yellow, ballet slipper pink

eyeliner-black pencil, black liquid

blush-dark brown shadowing thing

t-shirts- vintage short sleeve, long sleeve solid colors

sneakers- vans and/or chucks

heels-mary-janes

boots-flat, brown

books-LOTS, previously named

dv camcorder

iPod-30 gig, video, black



Broadway Soundtracks List:

Aida

Ragtime

Miss Saigon

Tick, Tick....Boom!

Seussical

Batboy

Legally Blonde: The Musical

25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Spamalot

Jekyll and Hyde

See What I Wanna See

The Drowsy Chaperone

Cabaret

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Company

The Light in the Piazza

Les Miserables



To Do List:

blog

catch up with journal

read!!!!

start making plan for saving money for video camera/iPod/plane tickets

And that's my life.....

3 comments:

Goo said...

Lists are rarely stupid or silly. They are organizaional tools of the first order. That said, I want to refer you to one of my favorite websites from a friend of mine who claims that whe writes lists because she can't commit to journaling. Take a look at www.austin-groen.com. Lots of cool lists.

polio said...

your list fascination doesnt surprise me in the least. have you met dad?

Rake said...

Psh... yeah, but mine are cooler!!