Friday, March 30, 2007

food that goes good together

I don't know about you, but carbs go really well with cheese! Like macaroni and cheese. Grilled cheese. Rice and cheese. Nachos and cheese. Potatos and cheese. All carbs are just amazing with cheese.

Another thing I've noticed is that sweets go really well with salty stuff. French fries dipped in vanilla ice-cream. Chocolate covered pretzels. Chips and m-n-m's. It's all just so good.

I just had to share some fun, random, useless observations about food!

5 comments:

Palindrome said...

sweet and spicy are personally my favorite. Try makeing a ham sandwich with apricot jelly and djon musterd. It sounds weird but they're delish.

Rake said...

Delish...tee hee.

Yeah, I've never tried that. I can't think of weird combinations to disguist you right now, but I definately have eaten some.

My mom does like to make chicken with some type of fruit on it...

Palindrome said...

"food that goes well together" just as a loveing tease.

plug said...

"I don't know about you, but carbs go really well with cheese!"

I'd like to go well with cheese, but I lack the proper enzyme.

Goo said...

I think we have a solid candidate for Dagromm's "Dad Food Diet".