Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lost Things

One of the things I despise most is losing things. In the past week I've lost a check, my iPod, two memory cards, a pair of earrings, a pencil, my slippers, a necklace, and a hair tie. And of course things that I lose for like a minute here and there (my hat in the morning). But all these things have been or were lost from an hour to a day, or more. So far, though not all at once, I have found: my iPod, the earrings, my slippers, my necklace, and my hair tie. Of course the things I still can't find are some of the most important items, which are a check, and two memory cards, one being Easel's. I'm so very ticked off at the moment, and I've done everything; gone through all my steps, thought about the last time I saw them, checked EVERYWHERE, in all the weird places, double checked, triple checked, and then checked in the most obvious places AGAIN. I've done everything except find them! I do not know what to do.

5 comments:

Tazzonater said...

That kind of reminds me of the girl I share a locker with. I look in my locker today for my chalp stick because I left it at school but I couldn't find it because of all the crap she has stuck in it. So now my lips burn!

Rake said...

Oh that sucks, I would not like to share a locker with someone, and losing chapstick is the worst! Definitely has happened to me before!

Goo said...

More than anything else, I lose time. I just fritter it away without getting anything done and then I wonder where it all went. Drives me crazy!

Tazzonater said...

I know.

Rake said...

Yep, for sure!