Monday, February 22, 2010

found

So the memory cards were found.

The first, mine, was found by Easel. It was in the pocket of the apron I used when I cooked dinner that night, the night that I lost it. I felt dumb.

The second, Easel's, was found by me. Today. It was in the packet, or box thing of gum I have, and I put it there for safe keeping.

Quick tip: don't put things somewhere for safe keeping, because it is probably so safe that you forget where it is. Like Christmas presents, Plug, and such.

I still haven't found the check, but it's only for 18.50 so it's not that big a deal.

Thanks for being concerned. LOVE. <3

18 comments:

Tazzonater said...

Thats a very good thing that you did find it. You mean Easle.

Rake said...

Oh my gosh thank you for catching that!!! I changed it, phew! LOVE. <3

Tazzonater said...

Welcome:)

Goo said...

Where did you put Plug for safe keeping?

Rake said...

Hahaha, no I was telling Plug that putting Christmas presents in a secret place for "safe keeping" is not a good idea.

LIT said...

Most of my "safe places" are places where I won't even think of to look.

Rake said...

Exactly.

Oh guess what??? I found the check!!! All the things are found!

LIT said...

YEA! YEA! YEA!
SIS BOOM BAH!
HIP, HIP, HOORAY!
AND A TIGER!

Unknown said...

What does that mean?!

Tazzonater said...

sorry imposter36 is my brother so when I was trying to post a comment I accidently used his!

Rake said...

Yeah, what does that mean???

LIT said...

If you are questioning my post, and I think you are, it's just a cheer for Rake's having found the check and all the lost loot. Ye gods! Can't you folks figure these things out? No hidden meanings. . . .

Rake said...

It' was just a little long.

But guess what you guys...? I've lost my flash drive. That was on Tuesday, and I haven't found it yet. I guess there will always be something lost. Like the phrase "When god closes a door, somewhere he opens a window", this one is "When something gets found, somewhere something else gets lost". That is so depressing. :(

Tazzonater said...

yeah

Rake said...

Oh lordy!

I found my flash drive!!! Exactly a week later after I lost it, it was in the back of Captain AJ's car. Along with a pin that I'd lost that says "Coexist" that I pin to my wallet. :) :) :) I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Tazzonater said...

Today I found my chalp stick!:):)

Rake said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!!

Tazzonater said...

YIPETIE DAY!