Tuesday, December 11, 2007

long time

Wow. So I feel bad because I haven't written a post in like a month, almost. Huh.

Basically all that's gone on is I was in Seussical: The Musical. It was pretty fun, I was a Who, and I also got to choreograph a dance. But other than that it wasn't that exciting. Kids are very.....ignorant. But I'm not going to complain this whole time.

I also wrote two songs, with a friend who plays guitar; and I have one that is just lyrics at the time. Of course I've written some more poems in the time that has passed between these posts. But seriously other than that nothing has happened.

IT'S GETTING CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

LIT said...

It is sooo good to hear something from one of you. How long is your Xmas break? How is your international what's it going? Ooops! Got to run.

Rake said...

My christmas break is like a week and a half. Kinda sucks it gets shorter each year. My International Baccalaureate (not gonna lie, I had to look it up online to know how to spell it) is going good. I still don't know if I'm going to pursue the whole diploma or not but...yeah it's a lot of work! :)

LIT said...

Anything worthwhile costs.