Sunday, May 27, 2007

oh my goodness


I can't believe how long it's been since I've written on this! I guess I'll go over everything that's happened...

I left off with the musical. That went amazing, the upperclassmen/directors said this was the best opening night in a LONG time! And all the other nights were spectacular in their own way. The night before closing, they presented the "gypsy jacket". This is a theatre tradition that recognizes a member of the dancers who is a good leader and everybody hugs them for good luck. Yes, I got it, it was really awesome. Closing night was very emotional afterward, every person was crying because the seniors said their speeches, and all the people who were moving,too. By the end I had no tears left, but I was still crying, so I was just kind of shaking and hicupping...

Since that I've been in a weird mood, kind of mellow, sad but happy, I can't really explain it. I miss drama like no other, I mean that's my life. After strike, I went home, then was excrutiatingly lonely so I went back, just to say goodbye to the greenroom and whatnot.

But now school's ending, the seniors are done. EVERYBODY is having graduation party's so I'm a busy party-girl. I'm so sad but I haven't really said goodbye to anybody yet because I just know I'm going to see them before I leave. I guess I should treat every second like it's my last with them...But that's true all the time. People can die at any time, so we should always be loving and living!! Sorry to become so depressing...

And now, sorry mom, it seems that I'm about to leave and all the guys want me. But not to have an actual relationship, because they don't want to have to have a time limit on it due to me moving out of the country, but maybe just to 'hang out' for a little. And honestly I don't know what to do about it. One of them I have liked all year but has had a girlfriend and is suddenly interested. One is just a really attractive, funny guy. One is a hot italian senior, who is very interested but always forgets to call. Whatever, my plan is to take it one day at a time. Right now I have a date scheduled for tomorrow with the hot italian, and guess what we're going to do... eat italian food!!Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Palindrome said...

Wow, I think I know who all those guys are but I'm not positive. Well good luck on your hot date, and congrats on all the guys swooning over you, being one who has gone out with you in the past I do remember what they're swooning over.

Speaking of hanging out we really do need to hang out sometime. I'll call you since we both know you'll never call me! Not, obviously, the way you're planing to hang out with those other guys, but still you probably know me better than anyone else, and we're pretty close so, we should hang out.

polio said...

hey sis, you have to tell me about the dates you get in canada. god knows the guys will love you there too, so don't forget to keep me informed.

i'll do the same, so no worries.

Dagromm said...

Have fun. Good Christian fun. Because Jesus is watching you. All of the time.